Tony has been working with computers since 1982 and is well known for his tenacity in solving the challenging technical problems associated with personal and business computers, and other digital devices, as well as the wide range of software and operating systems that run them. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge in just about everything to do with computers. Professional and prompt, while providing good old-fashioned customer service, Tony will come to your home or business to provide computer maintenance, configuration, service or repairs to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
- Personal service for the repair and maintenance of your computer
- Hard Drive Maintenance and RAM Upgrades
- Virus, Spyware, Malware and Ransomware Removal
- Cooling System Maintenance and Repairs
- Operating System Installations and Updates
- System Configuration and Boot Disk Repairs
- Network Configurations and System Cleaning
- Sales of computer equipment to suit your individual needs
- Partnership with ESET Security to keep your machines secure and virus-free
- Assistance with computers that may have been hijacked by scammers
- Senior Discounts on Labour, Hardware and Peripherals
Computer Hotline was established in 1992. The company is conveniently located in the City of Logan, Queensland, and has been servicing the broader South-East Queensland region since its inception.